- Update 7/19/2018 - Construction will begin on Washington Street at the intersection of County Lane the week of July 23rd. Motorists should use caution and expect lane closures during this work.
- Update 5/21/2018 - Construction will continue on County Lane for the week of May 21st.
- Update 4/13/2018 - Construction will continue on County Lane for the week of April 16th.
- Update 4/6/2018 - Construction will continue on County Lane for the week of April 9th.
- Update 3/28/18 – Construction shall be localized to County Lane for the week of April 2nd.
- Update 3/26/2018 - Construction of this project has begun. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Director of Public Works, David Field at (508) 230-0800 or email@example.com.
PURPOSE AND OVERVIEW
The Queset Commercial District Sewer Project will provide sewer service to the Queset sewer needs area identified in the Comprehensive Wastewater Management Plan.
The construction for this project will include the installation of gravity sewer, force main sewer, a pump station and service laterals from County Lane to the Queset Commons along Washington Street. Work will also occur on portions of County Lane, Plymouth Drive, Central Street and Belmont Street.
This project will provide sewer service to the properties along Washington Street from the Queset Commons to County Lane. This project is scheduled to be substantially completed in the Fall of 2018.
Construction of the Queset Sewer District includes the following work:
The installation of 2,425 linear feet of sewer force main.
The installation of 4,000 feet of gravity main and manholes.
The installation of 1,350 feet of service laterals.
The installation of a pump station.
Town of Easton
David Field, P.E.
Director of Public Works
Woodard & Curran
Jack Troidl, Project Manager
Dan Maurano, Resident Engineer
A.J. Virgilio Construction, Inc.
Rich Eardensohn, Project Manager
Jason Schiller, Superintendent
Contractor Storage Area
630 Washington Street
The current schedule for the project is listed below
Contract Start Date - March 12, 2018
Construction Start Date - March 19, 2018
Contract End Date - March 12, 2019
Construction Contract Amount: $2,599,880