Plans & Maps
Please use all maps for general information purposes, only. The official records for Easton properties can be found at Town Hall. Wetland lines are approximations, and wetlands typically extend 10' beyond what is shown on these maps.
- For Zoning Map, Easton Street Map, and Easton Street Atlas - please see the DPW website. Mouse-over the "Geographic Information Systems" link on their left navigation panel for access to any of these maps.
- Flood Plain Maps
- Click to visit the FEMA map service center and find out whether your property is in a flood plain. For a tutorial, click here.
- Click to visit the State Wetlands Viewer. These maps identify *likely* areas of wetlands, streams, rivers, and open bodies of water. They are intended only as a rough guide.
- Open Space & Recreation Land (2009)
- Land Use Map (2007)
- Zoning Map (2016)
- Undeveloped Commercial and Industrial Zoned Properties (2007)
- Vacant, Developable Land Map (2007)
- ADDITIONAL MAPS: Easton DPW's Map Gallery
Plans & Reports
|Envision Easton - The Master Plan (2014)
Volume 1 - Baseline Report
Volume 2 - Road Map
Volume 3 - Action Plan
|Master Plan (1971)|
|Affordable Housing Plan (2014)|
|Housing Trust Action Plan (2009)|
|Historic Preservation Plan (2008)|
|Open Space & Recreation Plan (2008)|