- Brockton ARC
This agency provides services, advocacy, and information pertaining to the needs and interests of individuals with disabilities and their families.
- Brockton Self Help
- Easton Special Education Parent Advisory Council (ESEPAC)
The Easton Special Education Parent Advisory Council (ESEPAC) promotes understanding, respect, inclusion, support,
and appropriate education of all children with special needs in our community.
- Easton Knights of Columbus
The Easton Knights of Columbus provides charitable contributions and volunteer service.
- Easton Women of Today
Assisting individuals, organizations, and families in need to strengthen our community.
- Adaptive Ski Lessons (NEHSA)
NEHSA is non-profit organization run by and for individuals with disabilities who want
to enjoy active and independent lives through participation in sports
- The Duxbury Bay Maritime School offers a full adaptive sailing program. There is joystick
independent sailing and learn to sail instruction. See www.duxbayms.com / PO Box 263A, Duxbury, MA. 02331 781-934-7555, Fax 781-934-7799
- Adaptive Sailing Program - Newport, RI
Adaptive Sailing encourage participants to move beyond the perceived boundaries of their own capabilities.
- Massachusetts Hospital School, Canton
Comprehensive specialized recreation activities for both inpatient and outpatient.