View this page in
| Text Size
| Facebook Icon Twitter Icon

Annual Entertainment License

Entertainment License Application


Select Board General Application


An Entertainment License is required for restaurants where one or more person(s) will be performing. When submitting both the Entertianment License Application and the Select Board General Application please include a floor plan detailing where you plan to have entertainer(s) perform.


Please review the above application. Please call (508) 230-0501 or email with any questions.