View this page in
| Text Size
| Facebook Icon Twitter Icon

Common Victualer License

Common Victualer License Application


A Common Victualer is required for most locations where food is served. Please review the above application and instructions. Please call (508) 230-0501 or email with any questions. Please also contact the Board of Health (508) 230-0620 to see if any additional permits are required.