View this page in
| Text Size
| Facebook Icon Twitter Icon



The Select Board are the Local Licensing Authority for a variety of licenses and permits in Easton:

  • Liquor Licenses (Package Stores, Restaurants, Special One Day Events)
  • Common Victualler (Required for any food establishment with seating)
  • Entertainment Licenses (For Restaurants or Special One Day Events)
  • Auto Dealer Licenses (Class I for New Vehicles and Class II for Used Vehicles)
  • Junk Dealer Licenses (for the Sale, Barter, or Resale of secondhand materials or precious metals)
    Vehicle for Hire Licenses (for Taxi's and Limousines)
  • Road Race Permits

The Select Board's Office is currently transitioning to online permitting to better serve the business community. Click on the type of license you are seeking from the left-hand navigation panel to begin your application. If you have any questions about applying for a license from the Select Board's Office, please call Connor Read at (508) 230-0501.