View this page in
| Text Size
| Facebook Icon Twitter Icon

Road Race Application

Important: If a Road Race/Walk starts and or finishes at any of the Easton Schools, the applicant must first complete the School's building use form. Click here for this form. (Contact the individual school to determine to whom this form should be submitted). After obtaining approval of use of a school's building or parking area, the below Road Race application can be submitted; a copy of the School's approval must be included. 

Online Application for Road Race Permit
The Board of Selectmen's Office is transitioning to an online licensing program. Currently, Road Race Permits and One Day Liquor Licenses can be applied for online. Other licenses will come online during this year. To apply for a permit please click here.  If this is your first time applying for a permit, please read below.

General Instructions – Board of Selectmen’s Online Licensing
Applicants for road race permits and one day liquor licenses can now submit applications online.  When you first visit our online portal, you will need to create a username. This username will allow you to have a record of all licenses that you apply for. Please note that payment for licenses will be made online with a check routing number and account number or Master Card/Discover/Visa.

You may need to turn your pop-up blocker off while using this program. For licenses that require a vote of the Selectmen, you will be notified by staff of your hearing date and any additional requirements. If your application is approved, a digital permit will be issued to you through the online licensing program, which you can then print at your convenience.

Please call (508) 230-0512 or email Connor Read with any questions. Thank you.


  • If your Road Race/Walk involves a State Highway (Rt. 138, Rt 123, Rt 106) please be sure to complete the required state forms.