COVID - 19 Voting by Mail Information
All voters qualify for an absentee / early ballot by mail for all elections held on or before June 30, 2020 due to COVID-19.
All absentee / early voting will be done by MAIL ONLY - as the Town Offices are closed to the public, voting at the Town Clerks Office is not available.
Please apply early to allow ample mailing time - the process will take more than one week to accomplish:
• Receive your application - please send a scanned signed copy or picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Process your application (expect slower turnaround time due to reduced staffing)
• Receive your ballot via mail - please note postal services may take at least a week for delivery
• Return your ballot - Ballots must be returned to the Town Offices (not polling locations) by 8PM on election day to be counted.
- Special State Election (Precinct 6 Only) - Absentee / Early vote by Mail Ballot Application
- Annual Town Election - Absentee / Early vote by Mail Ballot Application
Due to COVID-19 – election dates may change – all requested absentee ballots will be processed and counted for the new date automatically – you will not need to reapply.