For the permitting website use Firefox or Chrome. DO NOT use Internet Explorer. It is not Safari-Apple compatible.
FILING for a permit or license? Find your department, below:
New! Locate Commercial Properties for Sale or for Lease. Click here.
A) Board of Selectmen Licenses and Permits:
1. Click here to file an application for a NEW annual liquor license.
2. Click here for all other license transactions or to log back in to your existing account (Common Victualler, ONE DAY Liquor License, Road Race, Class I or Class II license, Junk Dealers, etc.)
B) Building (Inspectional Services) Permits:
1. Click here if you need to file an application for a building/plumbing/gas/electrical/trench, etc. permit or for an annual Certificate of Inspection - or need to log back into your account.
2. Click here if you are researching pending or issued permits or need to track the progress of a job (and do not have an account).
C) Conservation Commission Permits:
1. To access an application which you have previously submitted, click here.
2. To view a list of all projects permitted by, or currently being reviewed by, the Conservation Commission, click here. Remember to turn off your pop-up blocker to view documents related to these projects.
3. Click here to view a comprehensive guide to the Conservation permitting process, including registering as a new user, creating a new application or regulatory information.
D) Health Department/Board of Health Permits: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT, CLICK HERE TO LOG IN.
1. Click here if you are an engineer filing for a septic permit or an installer filing for a permit to repair a septic component. If this is your first time and you do not have an account, please call the office at (508) 230-0620.
2. Opening a new food establishment? Click here for a summary checklist detailing the process.
3. If you are filing for a food establishment/Dumpster/Dumpster Service/Title V Inspector/Septic Installer/Semi-private Pool/Tattoo Artist, Recreational Camp/Farmer's Market, etc. permit, click here (or to log back into your account).
4. Researching septic systems? You will click here for the Health Dept public view, and from the permit type drop down choose "Disposal System Construction" and then enter the address in the address field.
5. Do you need a Easton permitted Title V Inspector or Septic Installer (Disposal Works Installer)? Click here. You will need to select the specific permit type from the dropdown menu. Under this public view, you can also research all other type of Board of Health permit holds.
F) Police Department:
Click here for a solicitor permit application.
G) Town Clerk:
1. Click here to apply for a dog license. (This page also has instructions for dog licensing via mail).
2. Vital Record requests. Request/birth/death/marriage certificate online. Click here.
I) Fire Department:
1. Click here to file an application for an open burning permit.