Property & Street Information: Click here. Click here to access an interactive map where you can enter an Easton address, get detailed information, including zoning, and view the property card.
Please click here to view Easton's Interim Inspection Policy during the COVID-19 declared State of Emergency, applicable to all inspectional staff, including the Building Department, Board of Health, Planning, Zoning, Conservation, DPW, Water, and Assessors.
For the permitting website use Firefox or Chrome. DO NOT use Internet Explorer. It is not Safari-Apple compatible.
FILING for a permit or license? Find your department, below:
New! Locate Commercial Properties for Sale or for Lease. Click here.
A) Select Board Licenses and Permits:
Temporary Outdoor Dining Policy and Application
October 2020: Please note, Select Board license renewals for 2020 will be done electronically via email. This email will go out by the end of October 2020. You will be provided with a link at that time which will allow you access to your account, update your contact information, submit your application (s) electronically and pay online. Following our review, and the Select Board voting to renew licenses on December 21, 2020, the license(s) will be issued and you will be able to print them from your computer. If you do not receive your renewal notice via email or have other questions relating to your license renewal, please call Assistant Town Administrator Michael Blanchard at (508) 230-0513.
LIQUOR LICENSEES: If you are a liquor licensee, please click here to access the necessary State Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission (ABCC) renewal form. Locate your business and print only that page. The ABCC recognizes the difficulty this season in obtaining signatures on paper renewal applications due to COVID-19. Therefore, for 2021 renewals only, you may submit the renewal form electronicly. Please sign, date, print your name/title, and email your renewal form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The date you sign must be in November. If there are any factual inaccuracies on the ABCC renewal form, please note the correction on the form itself in red ink. You may also mail the completed and signed ABCC renewal form to: Board of Selectmen's Office ATTN: Michael Blanchard, 136 Elm Street, Easton, MA 02356. All renewal forms must be submitted no later than Wednesday, November 25, 2020. Please be sure to also include a copy of your current liquor liability insurance.
1. Click here to file an application for a NEW annual liquor license.
2. Click here for all other license transactions or to log back in to your existing account (Common Victualler, ONE DAY Liquor License, Road Race, Class I or Class II license, Junk Dealers, etc.)
B) Building (Inspectional Services) Permits:
1. Click here if you need to file an application for a building/plumbing/gas/electrical/trench, etc. permit or for an annual Certificate of Inspection - or need to log back into your account.
2. Click here if you are researching pending or issued permits or need to track the progress of a job (and do not have an account).
C) Conservation Commission Permits:
1. To access an application which you have previously submitted, click here.
2. To view a list of all projects permitted by, or currently being reviewed by, the Conservation Commission, click here. Remember to turn off your pop-up blocker to view documents related to these projects.
3. Click here to view a comprehensive guide to the Conservation permitting process, including registering as a new user, creating a new application or regulatory information.
D) Health Department/Board of Health Permits: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT, CLICK HERE TO LOG IN.
1. Click here if you are an engineer filing for a septic permit or an installer filing for a permit to repair a septic component. If this is your first time and you do not have an account, please call the office at (508) 230-0620.
2. Opening a new food establishment? Click here for a summary checklist detailing the process.
3. If you are filing for a Food Establishment/Dumpster/Dumpster Service/Title V Inspector/Septic Installer/Semi-public Swimming Pool/Body Art Artist or Establishment, Recreational Camp/Farmer's Market, etc. permit, click here (or to log back into your account).
4. Researching septic systems? You will click here for the Health Dept public view, and from the permit type drop down choose "Disposal System Construction" and then enter the address in the address field.
5. Do you need a Easton permitted Title V Inspector or Septic Installer (Disposal Works Installer)? Click here. You will need to select the specific permit type from the dropdown menu. Under this public view, you can also research all other type of Board of Health permit holds.
F) Police Department:
Click here for a solicitor permit application.
G) Town Clerk:
1. Click here to apply for a dog license. (This page also has instructions for dog licensing via mail).
2. Vital Record requests. Request/birth/death/marriage certificate online. Click here.
I) Fire Department:
1. Click here to file an application for an open burning permit.