Town officials stress the next few weeks are critical in our efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please continue to heed the advisories from the Governor and public health officials to stay at home, practice social distancing (keeping 6 feet away from others), and only perform necessary tasks like grocery shopping, picking up medication, and safely checking in with family and neighbors who may need assistance.
The Town encourages everyone to stay informed regarding COVID-19. The following websites are recommended for the most updated information:
- Easton Department of Health and Community Services COVID-19 FAQ: Click here
- Town of Easton Official Website: www.easton.ma.us
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health: www.mass.gov/covid-19
- Massachusetts 2-1-1 general COVID-19 information: Click here or dial 2-1-1 (24/7)
- United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: www.cdc.gov